Saturday, May 30, 2009

Urge

When I write I always imagine myself as the voice in the movies that gives a background story or the narrator. I like it. I've had this urge to write more. I don't know what it spawns out of. Maybe the lack of reading has caused me to want to make my own stories but I can't help wanting to put pen to paper (or fingers to keys) and write something brilliant. I've been thinking about what I would write too. Maybe a music blog, or a book about youth changing the world. I'll figure something out.

I've been stressing out about the internship again too. My mom has eased her wrath but I'm still in this period of waiting that makes me uneasy. honestly I would rather wait than know I didn't get it though. It's all up to him I guess, scratch that, It has to be all up to him or I would drive myself crazy. If I get it maybe I'll write about that!

I'm listening to Death Cab right now because I've had Joshua Radin on repeat for the past couple of weeks, he makes me want to be in love with another human being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to our love, jennifer?

listen, I know my parents keep forgetting who you are, but me:

I will never forget your name.