Sunday, July 27, 2008

Silence

I sit here 3:30 in the morning still yearning for more from my day. my timing is not God's timing. his is infallible, mine is rushed. I try to be patient but i feel like if i do nothing, then i do nothing... but thats what is necessary. i preach of letting go yet i still feel like i need control. its difficult to know when to stop and when to push forward at full speed. I know prayer is needed here. To silence my self that tells me to finish what i start is far better than to rush what god has planned. God has great plans right now, i can see them unfold literally everyday, but when they com to fruition is for him to decide. so right now i will continue to serve those around me, speak the words put into my mouth, and above all else, love (which seems to be the hardest for me to do).

No comments: