Monday, November 24, 2008

I just want people to shut up

hmmm. I was in such a bad mood this afternoon. I was seriously a judgmental bitch and I am pretty good at making people feel like shit. Thats me. So why am I this way? I have some great people around me that should build me up but right now they're annoying the crap out of me. I think it has to do with boys, it seems whenever I hear about it I just get angry because I know that it's not my time and I'm around people who are at that time in their life and Im just pissed. I want to be surrounded by those people to gain wisdom from but I dont want to hang out with them anymore because I want to be around other people who are single and know that it's not their time (not people who are single and looking.) I am just pissed at life and the people around me who all they can talk about are boys. I know I want that in my life eventually but not now! I just want to tell them to shut up. please shut up. shut up.

No comments: